You will find basic information about this charity on our Facebook page. Please take the time to visit http://www.facebook.com/LetOurLightShine and Like the page.
We are looking for web developers who have experience in working with databases and are handicapped because this charity will make every effort to hire the handicapped. Until funding is identified, there is no budget. If anyone is interested in volunteering to do the research, those people will be the first hired when the funding comes. Thank you for visiting.
You can make your contribution online using this button:
You can mail your contributions to:
Let Our Light Shine
111 Chantilly Drive
Warner Robins, GA 31088
These contributions are tax deductible. The IRS approved our application for 501(c)3 status, and we are now an approved charity.
- Are you handicapped?
- Do you love someone who is handicapped?
- Are you a caregiver to someone who is handicapped?
- Are you aware that prejudices against hiring the handicapped is as debilitating as the handicap itself?
If you said “yes” to any or all of those questions, this project will interest you.
Your financial contribution will provide:
- Researchers to compile all the lists described above and keep them up-to-date (The site would be constantly updated.)
- Programmers to create the job portal and web site
- Social media management including blogs that are monitored
- Possible need for hardware and software
- Travel (when the site is well established)
- Office incidentals
Founder and Director